Recreate a luxurious Spa experience in your own bathroom with this large, statement pillar candle from South Africa.
The surround is made from sisal, an incredibly strong and durable natural fibre. At first glance the candle surround looks as though it has been carved from smooth wood. The wax is a high quality paraffin.
The water-repelling qualities of sisal make it an ideal bathroom or outdoor candle,
No pesticides or chemical fertilisers are used in sisal production and is considered as one of the most environmentally friendly homeware fibres as it is 100% natural and takes just three to five years to re-grow.
- Approx 20cm x 10cm
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep out of reach of children & pets.
- Keep wax free of matches, wick trimmings & flammable materials.
- Do not move while candle is burning or wax is hot.
- For optimal burn: Reduce soot by trimming the wick to under 1cm and centring the wick each time the candle is lit.
- Do not burn in drafty areas.
- Candle should remain lit for a minimum of 3-4 hours each time it is burned.
Please note: these beautiful candles are handmade in South Africa and can therefore have variances in exact size and circumference. The non-conformity of the finish is an integral part of the appeal of these candle; they have been individually crafted by artisans, rather than mass produced. The photos above are for reference only.