The Tumia Striped Trilby Panama hat is a modern, fresh twist on the traditional Panama hat.
The Trilby is a classic shape that suits the majority of head sizes and face shapes. This style of hat has a "flip brim", meaning it can be worn with the whole of the brim turned up, or with the front turned down.
- Genuine Panama hat, made from toquilla straw (Paja Toquilla)
- Natural & brown striped, with brown band and trim
- Brim is approximately 4cm
- Handmade in Ecuador
- Ethically traded
- Available in a range of colours and sizes
- We also sell the traditional Fedora Panama hat